Monday, March 13, 2006

FREIBERGER FOR NEW ALBANY TOWNSHIP TRUSTEE 2006

Dear Fellow Democrats,

After twenty years in Government, I want you to know that I am just as excited about my work and serving people as I have ever been. My energy is high and I look forward to working with you to elect Democrats this year. Please let me know how I can help you.

I fully realize that the obstacles challenging an incumbent in a Primary can be difficult. I would not be making this run if I didn't believe in my heart that it was the right thing to do. Right for the residents of New Albany Township, right for our Party and right for the Trustee's Office.

A Township trustee is charged, above all, with being a conscientious caretaker of taxpayers dollars. Of all the duties that fall under the trustee's supervision this is the one that must be attended to each and every day.

A conscientious caretaker must first....listen. The caretaker must listen to advisers (the board), to constituents (the people) and to his or her conscience. This is where my priorities will be.

I will keep you up to date on my campaign as it progresses and I am asking for your support and guidance as we move forward.

Thanks so much for all your past support and God Bless.

Jeannie Freiberger
Floyd County Clerk &
Candidate For New Albany Township Trustee