Thursday, June 08, 2006

A LETTER FROM TOM CANNON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEE

May 30, 2006

New Albany Township Board,

As you may already know I will not be holding this position for the Floyd County Democratic party next year. Until that time I will continue to bend over backwards to meet your request.

For example:

Indiana Code states that the Trustee is to pay you annually. Your asking to be paid monthly is totally up to the Township Executive.

However I look forward to seeing you in August when I present next year's budget. The meeting is scheduled for Four PM Tuesday August first.

I wish all of you well in November.

I will miss your tactics, lies, dementedness and lack of appreciation for all I do for you.

I Remain,

Tom Cannon, Township Trustee


Freedom Of Speech would like to respond to your comments:

Mr. Cannon this is why you lost the primary election! You were offered time on WNAS to dispute Boardmember Bob Hornung's allegations. So we ask you Tom why did you not defend yourself? What did you have to hide?

You, Mr. Cannon broke the Cardinal Rule of an "Elected Official". It's called accountability. You forgot that you work for the people, and the taxpayers sign your paycheck.

And you Sir, have no one to blame but yourself!