Monday, June 12, 2006

STEVE'S THANK YOU

News Flash...Price gives sincere thanks to Baylor, Smith, Tucker and Whitlow.

Councilman Steve Price gave a heartfelt "thanks" at tonights council meeting to those who have spread his philosophy throughout the city. It appears Councilman Price's popularity has grown since numerous articles have appeared in the local paper about his position regarding the city's fiscal status.

Councilman Price stated "I want to sincerely thank Mr. Baylor, Mr. Smith, Mr. Tucker and Mr. Whitlow for your articles in the newspaper. I've gotten more support in the last week in all my 2 1/2 years put together. Calls, emails and letters thanking me for standing up for their taxpayer dollars and some people who called in support of the financing actually agreed with me on money management." Price ended his statement with "I appreciate it"

Well guys, I guess it's back to the drawing board.



Freedom Of Speech says the way Mr. Price handled the situation was absolutely Priceless!