Wednesday, October 31, 2007

VOTE JAMES "JIMMY" HOLLIS ~ DEMOCRAT CITY COUNCIL AT LARGE

As your city council representative, I pledge to listen and to vote YOUR CONCERNS! I will not vote to use YOUR property taxes to pay for downtown projects as did my opponent Councilman Jack Messer. I will note vote to INCREASE TAXES as my opponent has suggested.

I will treat all citizens of New Albany with respect, unlike my opponent who states "We need a better class of people in the city" during a council meeting.

I PLEDGE:

* I pledge to attend all meetings, putting YOU first, unlike my opponent

* To spend your tax dollars wisely, in ways to benefit all citizen's of New Albany

* To work to clean up our neighborhoods and to tear down dilapidated houses

* To work with our police department, hire more officers, and work with you to solve the crime and drug problems facing our community

* To expand our ambulance service

* Not privatize one of our services that our community depends on

* Fix our roads, alley's and sidewalks

Let's all work together, and build a better New Albany.

Thank you for your support.
James "Jimmy" Hollis
City Council at Large
DEMOCRAT

Paid for by Jimmy Hollis for City Council at Large