Monday, April 28, 2008

WHAT'S OBAMA AFRAID OF?

Hillary made the following challenge on April 26, 2008:

"But what I think the people of Indiana deserve is a real one-on-one debate where Senator Obama and I right there in Indiana to discuss these issues."

"Now I have accepted the debates that have been offered, and actually Indiana has a debate commission which kind of organizes this, make sure it's fair and nobody gets any special advantage."

I've said I'll be anywhere anytime in order to debate because I think the people of Indiana after having wandered in the wilderness of American politics for forty years deserve a debate.

So here's my proposal - I'm offering Senator Obama a chance to debate me one-on-one, no moderators.

"Just the two of us going for 90 minutes asking and answering questions. We'll set whatever rules seem fair. I think that it would give the people of Indiana, and I assume a few Americans might tune in because nearly 11 million watched the Philadelphia debate, and I think they would love seeing that kind of debate and discussion."

Obama has already turned thumbs down on a debate for North Carolina and Indiana claiming 21 television debates.

Clinton stated again today, "We've only had four debates" between the two of us.

What's Obama afraid of?

What did some bloggers call candidate Randy Hubbard when he refused to debate England? If our memory is correct, we think you all called him a coward!

So what does that make Obama?

Freedom Of Speech believes a debate would be good for the Democrat Party, it would be good for our democracy and it would be great for Indiana!